BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 6 October 2011

Here For You :)

There's always that one special friend, who you can't wait to see, and just being with them for even a few minutes makes your day better. :)

My BFF and I are sooo close sometimes we freak each other out of how we know what each other is thinking

we're best friends you laugh, i laugh, you cry, i cry, you jump off a cliff, i say NO! and start crying my eyes out,then i jump off,too...but before even one drop of water hit me...Alif will be there....hehehehe...

Best friends are the ones who laugh when you fall, is in your speedial, stalk you, hate you, and scream "I LOVE YOU!!" from across the hall.

To my best friends <3 There is no one better then you. No one can EVER replace you. You are here to stay and I will make sure of it!! <3

0 comments: